SAVE THE DATE! We kindly inform that the FoodNet Final Conference – the event summarizing outcomes and achievements of our project, will take place on the 27th of November 2019 in Liege, Belgium. The general theme of the conference is: “How can food and logistics companies work together to conquer new markets ?”
The event will be held at the Palais des Congrès de Liège and will be held simultaneously with the event Riverdating.
We invite all our guests to attend the conference! The link to the registration will be available soon.
The objectives of the conference are the following :
- Presentation of project results;
- Presentation of best practices, success stories and competences of SMEs in food and eco-logistics sectors to third countries /and from third countries;
- Presentation of international collaborative schemes developed;
- Presentation of developed financing methods;
- Solutions & experience – sharing;
- Attracting foreign partners, investors, public actors;
- Matchmaking for new collaborative partnerships between quadruple-helix representatives (members of clusters : Industry, Science, LGU, Citizens from clusters & associated/ partner organisations).
We are happy to deliver the tentative AGENDA of the Conference. The detailed one will be delivered soon, follow us to be up to date.
Don’t hesitate to join us!