Within FoodNet Project seven training manuals have been developed. Each manual is available in English, Spanish, Polish, Latvian, Romanian and French.
- Globalization and supply chain management.
- Characteristics of target market countries: China, USA and Middle- East.
- Legal aspects of internalization in the area of selected markets.
- Sanitary and phytosanitary requirements for exporters in target market countries.
- Ensuring security by effective contracting.
- Transport requirements and options to reach the market.
- Negotiation: how to make good sales in an international deal.